LTH Subsidiary: Launch Tech Energy (LTE)
Jake Brown, co-founder of Launch Tech Holdings, is a renewable energy expert who helped pioneer solar technology, holds multiple patents, has mastered photo-voltaic systems along with all other renewable energy technologies and is highly skilled in computer programming and experimental robotics. Jake has set up solar fields worldwide and is highly sought after within his industry. He was a key member in developing extensive intellectual property for each company he aligned himself with and as co-owner of Launch Tech Holdings Corporation, expects a greater IP opportunity within this new enterprise. Energy Objectives: 100% renewable energy supply. This will be achieved using solar and wind energy (Phase 1).
Renewable energy includes: solar (PV and thermal), wind, geothermal, hydro, tidal
Phase 1: LAUNCH TECH will supply renewable energy to the utility grid in quantities large enough to offset Utility grid energy used at launch(s). This method will assure launches are 100% renewable.
Phase 2: Renewable electricity with storage: Presently storage is expensive and not extreme temperatures tolerant. LAUNCH TECH is exploring alternative advanced storage solutions with a scientist who specializes in electrical storage solutions with the DOE. LAUNCH TECH’s objective is to become 100% off-grid and renewable. To assure launch schedules LAUNCH TECH will include redundant back-up generators using clean hydrogen fuel.
Future plans for LTE include securing permanent solar installations on the Moon/Mars/other solid extraterrestrial near earth objects (NEO) to ensure we create a permanent energy infrastructure/ grid for all future inhabitants who travel to space creating a safer environment and a more luxurious experience.
Launch Tech Energy will be Launch Tech Holdings Corporation’s first revenue stream with plans for a 20MW terrestrial system developed and ready for implementation.
- Design of a scalable 20MW - 1.5GW 24/7/365 renewable energy generation facility
- Installation of scalable solar fields using qualified installers while establishing a skilled trade training program
- Use of the existing 4 Point Generation Station 1.5GW infrastructure substation
▪ Sales of 100% renewable electricity to utilities
▪ Ensure USA grid security
- Installation of storage solutions: batteries, mechanical - Stepping away from lithium
storage solutions and stepping into new advanced storage solutions.
- Redundant backup generators using renewable fuels to ensure adequate generation
- 24/7 Centralized Controls and Monitoring facility
- Operations and Maintenance Teams
Renewable Energy On-site Energy systems for tribal facilities and residences:
• Installation and maintenance of renewable energy systems
• Creating & developing Net Zero Energy facilities
1. To expand the use of renewable energy by utilization of energy storage systems- stepping away from the reliance of Lithium based storage
2. To develop new technologies for space-based high energy demanding projects
3. To promote economic development through job creation for skilled workers
4. Establish training programs for individuals seeking skilled positions within opportunity zones
As we enter the quantum age, creating a renewable energy powered Space Launch system and establishing a permanent extraterrestrial energy infrastructure is the next logical step to reduce the space industries cost, opening up a new world full of innovation, invention, and public interest.