LTH Subsidiary: Launch Tech Energy (LTE)
Launch Tech Energy is ready to implement highly
beneficial geothermal power stations.
Development of multiple geothermal power
stations ready – 2 planned for development
Launch Tech Energy will have independent revenues selling to the grid, with an additional purpose of supporting power and a consistent revenue stream for Launch Tech Space R&D through Launch Tech Holdings Corporation.
Renewable energy capabilities include: solar (PV and thermal), wind, geothermal, hydro, tidal.
Future plans for LTE include securing permanent solar installations on the Moon/Mars/other solid extraterrestrial near earth objects (NEO) to ensure we create a permanent energy infrastructure/ grid for all future inhabitants who travel to space creating a safer environment and more open opportunities.
- Installation of multiple geothermal power stations providing consistent 24/7 power to the grid
- Installation of scalable solar fields using qualified installers while establishing a skilled trade training program
- Sales of 100% renewable electricity to utilities
- Ensure USA grid security
- Installation of storage solutions: batteries, mechanical - Stepping away from lithium
storage solutions and stepping into new advanced storage solutions.
- Redundant backup generators using renewable fuels to ensure adequate generation
- 24/7 Centralized Controls and Monitoring facility
- Operations and Maintenance Teams
- Installation and maintenance of renewable energy systems
- Creating & developing Net Zero Energy facilities
- Essential Employment
- To expand the use of renewable energy by utilization of geothermal rich locations.
- To expand the use of renewable energy by utilization of energy storage systems- stepping away from the reliance of Lithium based storage
- To develop new technologies for space-based high energy demanding projects
- To promote economic development through job creation for skilled workers
- Establish training programs for individuals seeking skilled positions within opportunity zones
As we enter the quantum age, creating a renewable energy powered Space Launch system and establishing a permanent extraterrestrial energy infrastructure is the next logical step to reduce the space industries cost, opening up a new world full of innovation, invention, and public interest.
Launch Tech Holdings Corporation
680 E. Colorado Blvd Suite 180
Pasadena, CA 91101