LTH Subsidiary: Launch Tech Manufacturing (LTM)
Launch Tech Holdings Corporation is ready to implement a vertically integrated, high-tech solar manufacturing facility for earth-based and space based “Built in USA” solar modules / storage solutions. Launch Tech Manufacturing location of operations is currently planned to be in the four corners region of New Mexico bordering Arizona, Colorado and Utah.
The company will be developing, manufacturing, and supplying UL listed solar panels to clients in the tribal, governmental and private sectors of the United States including exporting to foreign markets. First customer is the Company's own solar field. Second customers are previously identified strategic buyers.
Future sales of space-specific panels and portable energy storage systems will be to a wide range of clientele due to the versatility and high demand for space specific.
Phase 1: Terrestrial Photovoltaics and Products:
- Provide “Made in The USA” solar panels
- Ensure USA grid security
- Provide 60MW scalable manufacturing plant with 3 shifts and creating significant,
- The manufacturing facility will be OSHA compliant
- All commercial sold photovoltaic products are UL Listed
- Training, Manufacturing, QA/ QC
- Provide contract work for DOE, DOD, DOI, etc
- Provide Off Grid Stand Alone Systems or micro-grid solutions
- If required provide clean fuel back-up solutions.
• Provide solar thermal solutions. 100% USA manufactured systems
• Providing On-grid - off-grid products and turn-key energy solutions
• Provide renewable energy solutions for existing Tribal facilities and residences.
o Clean, sustainable, resilient, reliable solar thermal, energy storage, LED
lighting, energy management systems and solar electric solutions.
o Provide financing opportunities