Meet Our Team
CEO & Founder
- 10 years developing the wide structure of Launch Tech Holdings Corporation.
- Built teams and essential partnerships for the successful implementation of all three subsidiaries.
- Focusing on guided leadership of the four entities, capital fundraising with the facilitation, acquisition, and development of technology from associated industries to assemble the launch capability.
Co-Founder & CEO of Launch Tech Energy
- Successfully transforms startups and Fortune 5oo companies into highly successful leaders within their sectors.
- Over three decades of state-of-the-art renewable energy industry knowledge.
- Highly sought-after global leader in all renewable energy technology.
- Developed multiple patents within the renewable energy industry.
- Responsible for managing all daily happenings within energy subsidiaries held by Launch Tech Holdings.
- Jake has developed teams both international and domestic to handle our manufacturing and energy subsidiary plans.
Management Advisor Team
Drexel L. Smith
Edgar A. Barnachea
Proposed Technical Advisor Team (TAG)
The Technical Advisory team is being formed at this time. Highly qualified PhD’s have been identified, and initial interviews have been completed as of this writing. The final team is to be determined, but ideally, this is the technical team to provide consultation on the feasibility, process, and gap identification in order to fulfil the Company’s goal of a Electromagnetic Launch. Without divulging their names, here is a summary of the Technical Team being assembled:
- Stanford Doctoral Degree of Philosophy (PhD) and holds a Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from Carnegie Mellon University.
- PhD in Oceanography from Scripps Institution of Oceanography.
- D. in solid-state physics and an M.S. in chemical physics from the University of Delaware; he received a B.S. in physics from Indiana University of Pennsylvania. He has co-authored over 200 technical publications, including two books on Energetic Materials.
- D., Professor, College of Engineering Director of Strategic Initiatives